Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Disneyland!

I'm going to try to post about happier things here from now on, because it seems like all I do is whine and bitch. So, here, you can have some photos and news from when I went to Disneyland last Saturday!

Being the fabulous friends they are, Becca and Maria met up with me at the park, and we spent a glorious day together, reuniting and catching up. I haven't seen either of them since October, and 5 months later, it was still just as fun to be with them as it had been that October weekend when I went home. Yes, it was a 7-hour drive for me to get down there, but I was on a bus, and it was worth it. So totally worth it.


This is us in front of Sleeping Beauty's castle! We also have pictures with Pluto and Mickey and Buzz Lightyear, haha.


We also saw the fireworks from the Matterhorn as we were going down the mountain! It was fucking amazing, whizzing by just fast enough to watch the fireworks explode before going right back inside to battle with the Yeti.



And to end this on a darker note, I'm suffering from some sort of stomach flu or bug, I'm not sure. My stomach just keeps cramping up, and TMI, but I know these aren't period cramps, I don't know what's up. I haven't left my dorm today except to get lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment