Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Procrastination to the extreme

Instead of studying, I'm blogging. Yay me!

I have two midterms in less than twenty-four hours, so first of all, goddamnit. I'm really brain-dead, but at the same time I'm kinda going at a mile a minute right now. I think it's the adrenaline rush from the Odwalla I had earlier.

Anyway... I think I've found an acceptable substitute for Caliber Play's website format, but I don't know yet. I'm going to try and map out my thoughts here.

Basically, instead of the website it is now, I want to turn CP into a blog. We can feature each artist, keep people updated on them, etc., but I just think it'd be a better way to get more people on the team and get everyone to interact more with the bands. The blog would be based on how the Caliber Blog looks now. It's really quite fabulous, everyone should check it out. But the only problem is that I don't know how to get full autonomous control over the blog. Griffin is head of blogging right now, but I don't want her to have to approve all CP posts or have it be another thing for her to worry about.

And to be honest, I'm slightly nervous of bringing it up at a board meeting. I'm still one of the youngest/newest board members, and I occasionally feel that insecurity. It kinda sucks. But I've been a lot better about it recently. I just think it would work a lot better than our current website.

And we had a sort-of foursquare party at the meeting, haha. It was great. Anyway. I had a pretty good night, even though I have two midterms tomorrow. But you know what? Spring break is just around the corner, Sarah and I are seeing Panic! At The Disco and fun. in June, and life will be fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment