Thursday, January 20, 2011

i'll see you, i'll see you around

I'm writing because I'm trying to procrastinate even more on my political science reading. Whatever, I don't have to be done until Monday...and Nietzsche is harder to read than he should be.

First week of class is almost over! I have been way more tired than I should be, but it's all a part of the whole "getting-readjusted" thing. Comparative politics is shaping up to be very interesting, as is music. Environmental policy... well, we'll see. It's not a subject I have a lot of interest in. I'm also getting over the cold I caught from Sarah over winter break, so I'm probably going to use this weekend to sleep, do some homework, and finish unpacking. Because dear god, I keep tripping over this box in my room and I'm getting sick of it.

The awesome thing about my Wednesday afternoon guest lecturer series class? JON STEWART AND STEPHEN COLBERT. Stewart is supposed to come in during March, and Colbert in April. Oh my gaaaaaah.

I'm really tired. Gonna go back to reading now...

No comments:

Post a Comment