Thursday, January 06, 2011

you can hide in sheets and avoid busy streets

So, today... I went shopping for pretty much the 3873268562th time this vacation. I really ought to stop.

However, I did get a red and black striped sweater. Yes. I have succeeded, yes I have. I will be wearing it to see Stamps at some point this weekend, but here, have a preview.


Yeah. Anyway, I also got a pair of ridiculous yachting shoes (I personally love the style...) and another purse. I'm not usually much for ~designer~ brands and such, but this one was cute enough (and cheap enough) that I could overlook the "Coach" printed on it... The nice thing about college, fashion-wise, is that it's given me so much inspiration and different people to look at in terms of what I can wear. I'm on a hipster kick right now, I have been for the past year or so, but who's to say that I can't reinvent myself again in another year? I love that freedom. I don't see the same people twice in a day, unless they're on my floor or unless I make a real effort to, so every single time I step out, it's in front of strangers who have no prior impressions of me. And every time I can look like a different person and not worry about comments like "what the hell are you wearing?"

But right now, me and my 4 striped sweaters can stay warm in the chilly Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment